Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Finished!

I know it's been a while since we last posted but we've been concentrating on finishing the guest room. Last time you saw me I was up a ladder with a paint brush, which resulted in this...

White gloss & emulsion

Then two coats of top coat.

Dulux Wishing Well grey

Andrew fitted the ceiling light.

Centre pendant

I made curtains over Easter which Andrew hung.

New pole

Mirrors & bedside lights were bought and fitted.

Bedside glamour

At my last upholstery class of the term I made a headboard.

Funky headboard

Some colour and texture were added.

Lloyd Loom chair, woollen throw & cushion

Pictures were hung.

Inuit birds

And finally it was finished.

Ready for guests

One bedroom down, three to go!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! When can I book in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kalba. Me first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it ladies! And either/both of you are welcome to visit any time you're back in the U.K. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The curtains look lovely! Andrews right-you are a curtain snob but thats OK!

    ReplyDelete