Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Chasing my tail

My desire to embrace Slow Living just doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Every time I strike something off my "To Do" list, two more things appear at the bottom. The biggest project at the moment is the office, I'm desperate to get that finished so I can reclaim my dressing table back and have all my design stuff back in one room. And I'm sure Andrew would like to stop sharing his space with the laundry. Now I would show you progress photographs but I haven't downloaded them from the camera yet (along with the past three weeks of happenings). Instead, partly to help me refocus, here are the images from the concept board for the office. Key words for this room are "Calm and Inspirational".










Do you know what I'm going to do now? It's early on a lovely Sunday morning I'm still in my dressing gown but I'm going to take time for a Magic Moment. I'm going to join Mortimer in the garden and take ten minutes to catch up with some blog reading.

Mmmm. Much better.



Until next time



Sharon

4 comments:

  1. It worked for me too.Thank you. Just one problem. Shot number 2. Somewhere round here, I'm sure. But where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is France. We spent six weeks based in Villeneuve sur Lot, can't remember exactly where this is but it was the start of a walk about half an hour from V s L. From your blog activities lately I think you need to take a rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, Sharon. But the beauty of To Do lists is that eventually things that are on there that never quite make it to the top just become redundant or irrelevant anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the photographs Kalba, just hoping that the office has the same calming effect. The problem with my list is that it seems to be horizontal not vertical so nothing's falling off!

    ReplyDelete